Look on your originally filed – not amended – 2018 tax return.

Before you can e-file your 2019 federal tax return, the IRS needs you to verify your identity.

The best way to do it is with your 2018 AGI (Adjusted Gross Income), which you can get from last year's originalunamended return. 

It will be on line 7 of your 1040 form.