Yes, you can claim education credits or deductions even if you didn't receive a 1098-T form. 

If you're in your return:

  1. Select Federal, then Deductions & Credits (you may have to answer a few questions).
  2. Scroll down to the Education section, and locate Expenses and Scholarships (Form 1098-T), select Start.
  3. Follow the screens to enter your information.